Sunday, August 2, 2009

The lie of the truth,

Man-made means could not be without any defects. The internet as a powerful media in the society would cause disorders in values and cultures and would smoothly become more useless instead of useful. In fact, this media created for people around world to increase their knowledge and information. These days, people believe the fact that internet is wholly the truth and is connected to the source of reality. People would enjoy the comfort of reaching the information in the fastest and easiest way and they won’t think about its truth.

1 comment:

  1. OK, first of all, GOOD VOCAB. I have to admit I did use dictionary to read your post.
    If I were you I wouldn't use the word "useless". In my opinion internet is a tool like every thing else, it depends who uses it. After all "The wrong person behind the wheel could turn a car into a weapon".

    ReplyDelete