Sunday, August 2, 2009

Plagiarism!!!

From my perspective most of the people believe every things that there are in internet is true however is not verity. On the other hand some people have opposite idea about internet. Also this credence has different effects that most of them are bad. Some of my friends say some the example so I don’t repeat them just I like to add this point: in some cases some blogger or websites write an article and instead of writer they say their names or in the other word with internet they can do plagiarism very easily. Or copy writes it’s very usual in internet.

2 comments:

  1. Many people think of plagiarism as copying another's work, or borrowing someone else's original ideas. But I believe terms like "copying" and "borrowing" can disguise the seriousness of the offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m agreeing with you. Also if we attention sometime we do this work. We copy some texts from different pages and add them in our essay, article and est., without we care that our work is a kind of PLAGIARISM.

    ReplyDelete